E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager - Head Office
We are seeking an experienced, motivated & creative E-commerce & Digital Marketing Manager to lead the E-Commerce team at our Grey Lynn head office.
An exciting opportunity to advance your career in the fashion industry working with two iconic New Zealand designer brands alongside a sophisticated edit of international labels.
The successful applicant will manage the daily operations of our online store, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable customer experience with a focus on increasing our online reach, sales and profitability.
- Ensuring fast and efficient daily online store operations
- Sourcing shooting and editing online assets
- Accurate populating of online collections
- Regularly updating the front-end presentation of the website
- Actively promote in-house and international designer brands
- Plan, create and deliver engaging EDM content
- Actively develop and enhance targeted DTC marketing strategy via Klaviyo
- Monitor website & EDM performance, sales data and customer behaviour to enhance DTC engagement
- Maintain and enhance SEO strategy
- Ensure continuing development, maintenance and compatibility of the company’s e-commerce infrastructure
- High-level of customer service via online chat
- Lead and motivate a small team to expedite timely and efficient workflow
- Minimum of 2 years in e-commerce/digital marketing management experience or similar
- Proficient with Adobe Suite with an emphasis on Photoshop.
- Well organized and efficient with a high degree of attention to detail and initiative
- The ability to think creatively and strategically, with a strong interest in fashion and design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a high level of computer competency
- Proficient with Shopify (or similar), Klaviyo (or similar) & Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google Ads and Meta Business
- Fashion Retail experience would be advantageous
- Garment knowledge would be advantageous
If you are seeking a dynamic, challenging & rewarding role alongside a focused & supportive team, please email your CV and cover letter to – email@example.com
Senior Salesperson - Auckland
We are seeking an experienced womenswear salesperson to join our Auckland team.
An exciting opportunity to work with two iconic New Zealand designer brands alongside a sophisticated edit of international labels in a unique and refined retail environment.
Applicants will exhibit high levels of initiative, enthusiasm and personal integrity with proven sales ability.
The successful applicant will have extensive Women’s fashion retail sales experience and must be motivated, well-groomed and a confident communicator with a strong interest in fashion and design.
Approximately 3 to 4 shifts per week including one weekend day.
Key responsibilities will be sales, merchandising, assistance with Online and general retail duties, stock control etc.
Please send CV's and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other enquiries please email: email@example.com